Tag des Jüngsten Gerichts Tag des Jüngsten Gerichts

We'll meet again, don't know where don't know when

I thought this was pretty badass. The graphics were top of the line, and the Strangelove impression was pretty good too. That's all i was thinking about until i saw the poster and was totally sure. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie and i found it to be more humorous than a lot of things i've found on here. Perhaps it's not something that everyone would appreciate, but i did. I will be looking for more entries of yours, but at the very least i thought this one kicked ass. Keep it up Nikon-Kitty, keep it up.

Head of The House Head of The House

Pretty sweet

It took a little while to get goin, but I find it strangely engrossing. There was something oddly cool about the whole thing. The animation was good and well done, the whole idea seems deep even if it's not, and I don't know, I just liked it. Can't even explain it, it was just interesting. Nice job.

meditation is good for U meditation is good for U

Sorry

Sorry Tuan, you seem like a nice guy, but I have to rate this one lower than the other one I commented on, because like everyone else before me has mentioned, these entries are virtually identical. I don't know what to tell you.

How about this, i'll give you a new story. Darth Bauer is sent on a mission to stop international terrorists from taking over a bomb factory. So there's some terrorists in helicopters who arrive at the bomb factory and CTU calls Darth Bauer from his DeathPlanet to once again save the world. stuff happens, some explosions and cuss words, then spider-man fights a man-spider, then harry potter fights some hobbits followed by a little irish jig by Darth Bauer.

There, now you have a new flash to work on. =D

tuan69 responds:

Yer, that's actually my original shooting script. But I realized it wasn't PAWNGEXZZ enough, so I made what you have just watched.

Again, thanks for the review!

Compound Fracture Compound Fracture

Pretty badass song

Hey Dr-Yes. I'm totally going to use this music in my next flash. I'll have to cut it down considerably, but it is pretty much the exact sound i was looking for for this particular project. Good work!